7/23/2005

Dear Santa

It's never too early to start your Christmas list. In the olden days, I used the Sears toy catalog. Now, it's the Gretsch catalog.

The Bono Irish Falcon



I never did get that Mr. Quarterback...









or that Death Star playset...








But I do remember the 10 things Mrs. Beasley used to say.





* Speak a little louder dear, so Mrs.Beasley can hear you.
* Would you like to try on my glasses? You may if you wish.
* Long ago I was a little girl just like you!
* If you were a little smaller, I could rock you to sleep.
* Gracious me,you're getting to be such a big girl!
* Do you want to hear a secret? I know one.
* I do think you're the nicest little friend I ever had.
* It would be such fun to play jump rope, don't you think?
* If you could have three wishes, what would you wish for?
* You may call me Mrs.Beasley, would you like to play?

No comments: